Who should receive hand therapy?
Patients who benefit from treatment include those with traumatic injuries involving bone, tendon, ligament and soft tissue trauma. Trauma is not necessarily limited to a specific accident and may be secondary to cumulative insult to soft tissue as in tendonitis, tenosynovitis and various nerve compression syndromes.
Patients with a disease affecting the upper extremity are also appropriate candidates for treatment. We specialize in the treatment of hand, wrist, and elbow injuries, disorders and post-operative care for patients.
Please bring with you to your first visit:
- The prescription from your doctor. If you want insurance to cover your therapy, we need this. Even if your doctor says he will fax it, please get a physical copy and bring it with you. If needed, we can contact your doctor for you to get this. Contact us for more information.
- Your insurance cards.
- Any claim numbers you have from your case.
- A state issued picture ID, such as your driver’s license.
- Patient Registration Form (pdf) filled out
- Workers Comp Form(pdf) – if relevant
- Health History Form (pdf)
- Signed consent/financial policy form (pdf)
- COVID-19 Supplemental Waiver (pdf)
Remember, you do have a choice as to who you see and where you go for therapy. Ask your physician to refer you to our convenient Roscoe location. Print out the form below and ask your physician to sign it. Or, contact us and ask us to send it to them on your behalf.
- Referral Form (pdf)